Chief: Mark Bockhold
Assistant Chief: Bill McGartland
Assistant Chief: Scott Bunge
We are a service organization that provides assistance to the hearing and visually impaired and the local schools in the form of scholarships. We assist the community in providing help and monetary gifts at the Community for Christ Assistance Center and Ministerial Alliance.
The Camp Point Lions Club meets at Arrowhead Golf Course on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm during day light savings time and 7:00 pm during standard time.
Lions Clubs International Purpose
- To Organize, charter and supervise service clubs to be known as Lions clubs.
- To Coordinate the activities and standardize the administration of Lions clubs.
- To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
- To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- To Unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- To Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.
CFCAC offers a thrift store, a food pantry for qualifying families and an assistance program for rent/mortgage and utilities. We are a community of Christian people committed to providing for the needs of the people. Truly is “Faith in Action”.
Hours of operation:
Tuesday: 9 am – 2 pm
Thursday: 12 pm – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 2 pm
Small coffee and bake shop for all ages with a cozy farmhouse atmosphere.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
I help fulfill a valuable need in our community by helping my friends and neighbors achieve their insurance and investment goals.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8 am – 5 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment